Funded by the Office for Small and Family Business, Department for Industry, Innovation and Science
The Women in Business Foundations Program will support women small business owners who want work on improving their management capability and grow their business products, services and markets.
To register for the program you need to:
Identify as a woman, own a small business in South Australia with a current registered ABN and employ less than 20 people. This includes sole traders, partnerships, pty ltd companies and trusts.
A key feature of the program is 4 hours of mentoring for $88 with a team of experts in management and business growth.
The registration process will help you to review your needs and prioritise how you want to spend your mentoring time: Is it in Management or Growth or Both !
- Cashflow and making a profit
- Accessing and securing finance
- Marketing and increasing sales
- Human Resources (managing & hiring people)
- Finance systems and accountancy literacy
- Business and strategic planning
- Succession planning
- Business systems to cultivate, store and report customer data
- Cyber security
- Marketing analysis to identify new sales opportunities
- Digital marketing - driving website traffic and sales conversions
- Digital communications - social media tactics to attract the right customers
- Leadership; Your visibility, networks, and industry presence
- Options to finance growth
- Winning tenders and grants
- Export opportunities
- Governance and business structures to manage growth
Register for mentoring here and our Business Concierge Advisor will be in touch with you soon.
During 2023-2024, the program will feature :
- Small group workshops online
- Local business network events across SA.
- Monthly communications about the program including, practical business tools and information and what’s happening with women in small business in metro and rural SA