Success in Business is about Connections… Innovation… Growth.
Port Adelaide Landing Pad
Situated in the geographical centre of Defence in South Australia, the Port Adelaide Landing Pad is conveniently located just 10 minutes from the Osborne Naval Shipyard, making it the perfect place to do business!
Port Adelaide’s waterfront precinct offers businesses the opportunity to be part of the urban renewal revolution from historic shipping and industrial harbour to the revitalisation of the precinct, encouraging people to work and play in the Port.
Our Landing Pad provides international, interstate and local businesses with a ‘soft landing’ for companies aspiring to establish themselves in the heart of defence in the state.
There are opportunities to connect with a range of industries and groups including:
- the supply chain for major projects
- federal, state and local governments
- defence companies
- defence network organisations
- sub contractors
- local workforce
The Port Adelaide Landing Pad provides you with everything you need to
land and ‘do business’, quickly and professionally. These services include:
- serviced office accommodation
- hosted reception
- access to meeting rooms
- high speed internet
- 24/7 access
- security protocols observed
- very flexible terms
We go beyond hosting you in accommodation and proudly offer personalised business services including concierge services to:
- set up company structures and do business in South Australia
- one place for business advisory from experts
- language and cultural intelligence
- orientation to the region
- appreciate the civic relationship between the Cities of Port Adelaide Enfield and Cherbourg France (home to the Naval Group) and support offered by economic development officers
Would you like to know more? Contact our friendly team to discuss your options – Call +61 8 8440 2440
Are you looking to connect to more opportunities in Defence in South Australia?
Success in Business is about Connections… Innovation… Growth. That’s what the Adelaide Business Hub is about.
abh WORKSHOPS DURING COVID 19
ABH is committed to ensuring that you have the best and safest training and mentoring experience.
We are in the process of organising all our small group sessions online and one on one mentoring over the phone and Zoom.
Register as you normally would and our facilitators will be in touch soon about the next steps.
Rest-assured that ABH will be supporting you and your business during these challenging times
CE, Adelaide Business Hub