- Thinking of starting a business but not sure where to start?
- Not sure if you have ‘thought of everything’ in your preparations?
- Have you begun the process and are now lost in the paperwork?
- Need someone to help you work through all the steps?
The aim of the small group session is to:
- Validate the feasibility of your venture or new business idea
- Allow you to self-manage your business growth by knowing who to contact and how to find the right resources at the right time
- Discuss ongoing mentoring opportunities
Age is no barrier to your business success;
We have supported entrepreneurs aged from 14 to 82.
“You’re never too young or too old to fulfill your dreams”
Duration: 1 x 2 hour session
Your investment: $60.00 per person
Location: 6 Todd Street, Port Adelaide
Catering: Tea, coffee, biscuits provided
Upcoming 2018 Sessions:
Tuesday 13th November 9:30am – 11:30am