How to Succeed in Business – Startups & Entrepreneurs
- Thinking of starting a business but not sure where to start?
- Not sure if you have ‘thought of everything’ in your preparations?
- Have you begun the process and are now lost in the paperwork?
- Need someone to help you work through all the steps?
The aim of the small group session is to:
- Validate the feasibility of your venture or new business idea
- Allow you to self-manage your business growth by knowing who to contact and how to find the right resources at the right time
- Discuss ongoing mentoring opportunities
Age is no barrier to your business success;
We have supported entrepreneurs aged from 14 to 82.
“You’re never too young or too old to fulfill your dreams”
Duration: 1 x 2 hour session
Your investment: $60.00 per person
Location: 6 Todd Street, Port Adelaide
Catering: Tea, coffee, biscuits provided
Upcoming 2018 Sessions:
Thursday 9th August 9:30am – 11:30am Book Here
Tuesday 11th September 9:30am – 11:30am Book Here
If you are interested in an evening session, please note it in your registration and we will notify you if one becomes available
For more information
Please complete the form below.