Introduction to Grant Writing
A practical hands on workshop with an opportunity to start working on your individual Grant Application
Want to apply for government grants?
Are you frustrated trying to navigate the maze?
Need help to prepare and position your business?
Introduction to grant writing will provide a practical and easy step by step process to understanding grants and tenders. This workshop is suited to small and medium size businesses, not for profit organisations and local government.
From this workshop you will:
- Understand the grant application process
- Learn how to respond to the grant guidelines
- Identify the important elements that make a difference
- Develop your grant pitch
- Recognise how to provide value for multiple stakeholders
- Gain a competitive edge
- An Export Adviser, TradeStart will briefly overview Export Partnership Program and what assistance is available
- An opportunity to start building a business case for grant applications – Leave with a draft business case
Date: Wednesday 28 February 2018
Time: 9.15am for 9.30am start – 12.30pm
Cost: $88.00 (including morning tea & refreshments)
Location: Adelaide Business Hub, 6 Todd Street, Port Adelaide