corporating an overview of the Small Business Development Fund
- Want to apply for government or commercial tenders?
- Are you frustrated trying to navigate the maze?
- Need help to prepare and position your business?
Introduction to grant writing will provide a practical and easy step by step process to understanding grants and tenders. This workshop is suited to small and medium size businesses, not for profit organisations and local government.
From this workshop you will:
- Understand the grant application process
- Learn how to respond to the grant guidelines
- Identify the important elements that make a difference
- Develop your grant pitch
- Recognise how to provide value for multiple stakeholders
- Gain a competitive edge
- Department of State Development, Small Business Development Fund, Project Manager will outline the Grant with an opportunity for Q&A over morning tea
- Understand the process of accessing the Adelaide Business Hub “Business Solutions Programme” offering 1-on-1 additional consultancy to assist with your grant application