Our Landing Pad provides international, interstate and local businesses with a ‘soft landing’ for companies aspiring to establish themselves in the heart of defence in the state.
Situated in the geographical centre of Defence in South Australia, the Port Adelaide Landing Pad is conveniently located just 10 minutes from the Osborne Naval Shipyard, making it the perfect place to do business!
Port Adelaide’s waterfront precinct offers businesses the opportunity to be part of the urban renewal revolution from historic shipping and industrial harbour to the revitalisation of the precinct, encouraging people to work and play in the Port.
There are opportunities to connect with a range of industries and groups including:
- the supply chain for major projects
- federal, state and local governments
- defence companies
- defence network organisations
- sub contractors
- local workforce
The Port Adelaide Landing Pad provides you with everything you need to
land and ‘do business’, quickly and professionally. These services include:
- serviced office accommodation
- hosted reception 9am - 5pm
- access to meeting rooms
- high speed internet
- 24/7 access
- security protocols observed
- very flexible terms
We go beyond hosting you in accommodation and proudly offer personalised business services including concierge services to:
- set up company structures and do business in South Australia
- one place for business advisory from experts
- language and cultural intelligence
- orientation to the region
- appreciate the civic relationship between the Cities of Port Adelaide Enfield and Cherbourg France (home to the Naval Group) and support offered by economic development officers
Want to find out more?
Talk to Lyn Hay our Chief Executive on 08 8440 2440 or