In today's digital age, it's more important than ever to have a strong online presence and a profile beyond your local community.
At this interactive two-hour workshop, we'll be discussing strategies to help business owners increase their visibility and reach, including:
- How to raise your profile in the media and online
- What kind of content types perform well on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn in 2022
- How to ensure you're getting seen by the right people and building an engaged community
- Tips for getting media coverage
- Opportunities for personal and business branding and so much more.
So, whether you're just starting out or you've been in business for a while, join us to learn how you can make your business more visible.
This session will be facilitated by Amy Springhall, a communications specialist and the founder of the Visibility Project AU.
This workshop is available for South Australian business owners and is brought to you by the Adelaide Business Hub which is the South Australian provider for the Australian Small Business Advisory Service. Under the program, eligible businesses can also receive 3 hours of mentoring with an expert for the low cost of $44.
When: Sunday, 10 July 2022 from 10:30am to 12:30pm
Where: Moonta Garden and Landscape Supplies, Lot 4 Military Road, Moonta SA 5558
Limited to 30 participants, so please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.