There is no getting around the fact that ‘no systems = no work’ when it comes to defence and major project contract opportunities.
Find out what needs to be done and how your business can get on the right track in a way that is practical and affordable.
Gain an understanding of developing a management system, achieving certification, maintaining certification and demonstrating continuous improvement.
Topics covered include:
- Why ISO 9001 conformance is often a requirement when tendering.
- Gain an insight of how a practical and workable management system can be implemented for improving and monitoring all areas of your business.
- Understand how you can increase your business efficiency; productivity and profit whilst improving customer relations at the same time.
- Identify the gaps your business has against the ISO Standard(s).
- Third Party Certification – understand what it means to your business.
- Next steps you can take if you’re interested in providing evidence of compliance.
Managing Director JL Bates
Sean enjoyed a successful career as an Officer in the Royal Australian Navy.
The knowledge and skills obtained from diverse postings both domestically and abroad has allowed him to transition effortlessly into his new career path, in 2013.
As a Director, he now leads Australia’s oldest and largest management systems consultancy firm and has expanded with the integration of JLB-Yaran, an Indigenous Professional Service Provider to Defence Industry. Sean is the third generation to manage JLB and is responsible for the strategic direction of the company.