Winning awards and grants is about building an interesting and credible business story to impress government and industry decision-makers.
As Oscar Wilde said, there's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about. Equally, as expert marketer Bob Burg, noted in his classic book, Endless Referrals, people buy from people they know, like, and trust.
In this workshop, Steve Davis from Talked About Marketing, will apply those two insights to the realm of winning awards and grants. He will demonstrate that apart from reading and addressing guidelines and entry criteria carefully, being "memorable" is an X factor that can help you "win the prize".
It will include how to:
- Identify your potential points of difference
- Get clarity on your ideal audience for stronger storytelling
- Adopt a media mindset for creating and publishing content to get known
- Find opportunities for amplifying your message
- Nurture connections to keep them warm and have them want to do your bidding
DATE: Monday 4th September 2023
TIME: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
LOCATION: Online via Zoom
(Zoom link will be emailed to participants prior to workshop)