Connect your marketing, online presence and sales conversion strategies
To market confidently in the post COVID-19 world you need to understand the new customer journey map and how to apply the methodology to your business.
Before you risk burning through your marketing budget you must understand the changes in the market and how they impact consumer behaviour.
We take a researched look at how to optimise your website to engage and convert customers by moving them through your conversion funnel.
OPTIMISE YOUR WEBSITE FOR SALES:
• Map out a new and more effective customer journey
• Integrate Call-to-action (CTA) messages and other value-added features that work
• Improve your website to help your customer make a decision to contact you or buy
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
- Do I understand how my customers have changed?
- Am I fully understanding how to map my sales funnel?
- Does my website UX (User Experience) promote exploration and enquiry?
- What does my customer journey look like post COVID 19?
This workshop will help you develop a new way to think about generating leads and sales, a methodology we call “Sales Conversion Pathways”.
It’s almost an unfair advantage over the competition!
Managing Director, Baker Marketing
Patrick offers a refreshing approach to solving the problems of medium to large-sized business, because his expertise is underpinned by hands-on “know how”, gleaned from running his family export company and personally investing in marketing and export activities.
With a down-to-earth and entertaining delivery style, he is able to tailor his cutting-edge thinking to provide “grass roots” insights for clients, drawn from his expansive marketing knowledge.
Patrick is an experienced marketer who has held senior marketing and sales management positions within large Australian and International companies including a U.S. Fortune 500 leader Merck and Australian- owned companies Faulding and Dairy Vale Foods.
Since establishing Baker Marketing in 1998, Patrick has worked closely with many medium to large-sized retailers and manufacturers, offering marketing and sales advice directly, and through his highly-skilled team of consultants.