There is no doubt that businesses are battling through unprecedented times of uncertainty.
When developing the recovery plan, we need to remind ourselves that more than three-quarters of Australia's total exports, including education, are to Asia, and many of these Asian nations are coming out of the global crisis quicker than other markets.
Cooperation with these large trading partners should be an integral part of restarting and rebuilding your business.
COVID-19 is driving changes in business practice and consumer behaviour in Asia, that could have long-lasting effects.
We need to unpack the impact of these changes so we can achieve our recovery objectives.
• Managing business relationships as the political and economic environment changes
• Maintaining and increasing your brand visibility on a limited marketing budget
• Developing B2B and B2C marketing plan when international travel is not permitted
• Identifying pathway to digital growth that incorporates social media
• Understanding how to create online engagement with your customers