Learn the critical areas of starting a successful small business in this hands-on 2 hour workshop
While your business idea may be unique, every new business requires key Federal, State and Council planning activities to be completed.
In this action-packed workshop, we will work through all the critical steps to get you off to a great start.
Who is this for?
This workshop is perfect for online or bricks and mortar, retail or professional services, self-employed or any other type.
This workshop discusses in some detail the process and the thinking to go through to make it happen.
In this workshop you will:
- Establish the feasibility of your business idea.
- Learn the rules and regulations of starting a business.
- Understand cashflow and finance.
- Marketing and promoting a new business.
- Run through requirements for a business plan.
Checklists, resources, workbook and helpful tools included.