If you're just starting to use social media for your business, or you're unhappy with how it's been performing, this workshop is for you.
Steve Davis from Talked About Marketing will share insights into "playing the game" of using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and even Tiktok, for your business.
The workshop will cover:
- Content ideas. How to plan content for sharing on your social media accounts that will benefit your business
- Better photo and video capture. Steve will demonstrate some quick methods and simple tools for giving your content a professional edge
- How to boost engagement: The key to social media success is in inspiring people to leave comments on your content.
- Your digital marketing plan. You'll see where and how social media should fit into your overall digital marketing plan so that you can decide the best places to spend your time, energy, and money.
- Organic vs paid: Steve will look at the pros and cons of both approaches to marketing in social media.
At the end of this workshop, you will have an understanding of the important things to consider when using social media for your marketing.
In follow up mentoring sessions that can be quickly booked during Steve's visit (spaces limited), he will help you plan your social media efforts to suit your needs.
About Steve Davis
Steve Davis delivered the first ever social media marketing workshops in South Australia, at the end of 2005. Since then, he has been active across many channels and busy speaking at events and running workshops to help businesses navigate the many changes since then.
Steve believes all businesses are sitting on goldmines of potential content and in his role as a marketer, he will help you unlock those valuable marketing assets.
In 2013, Steve started The Adelaide Show podcast which has built a loyal audience and last year was awarded silver as Best Interview Podcast in Australia.