Think of these platforms as a big online shopping centre.
You just need to know how to get the attention of the millions who hang out online every day.
This workshop will take you through the basics of running a business page on Facebook and Instagram, and help you understand how to use these platforms to market more effectively (rather than just posting pretty pictures). We will cover a small amount of digital strategy and you will get our expert insider tips on the best ways to manage and succeed on these networks.
PLEASE HAVE YOUR LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK & PEN - this is a hands-on workshop.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Setting clear goals for your social media marketing
- Creating a content calendar packed with engaging content
- Optimizing your Facebook presence
- Facebook Profile/Page/Group
- How to get your posts seen by more people without paying for it
- Growing your following
- Using Facebook to send traffic to your website/landing page/get enquiries
- Starting with Instagram
- Instagram Strategy to grow and send traffic to your business
- Understanding the data available to you to make better decisions
- How to create effective posts that your prospects will respond to
- Apps to help you create posts, and schedule, including a crash-course in using Canva to create amazing looking posts that your followers will love.
Who is this workshop for?
Everyone - male, female, young and old - anyone who wants to start or improve on how they use Facebook and Instagram to grow a business and generate more revenue.
This is especially designed for beginners or those who are not getting the results they desire on these platforms.
We will start with the basics and progressively get deeper into the topic.
Do you need to have any previous knowledge?
Not really. It would help if you have used the platforms before.
We will be sending you instructions on how to set up both accounts if you haven't already.
Beginner to Intermediate.