Social Media Workflow is a three-hour workshop in which Steve Davis from Talked About Marketing will share habits and routines that will help you find efficient, effective ways to build online promotional activities into your busy schedule.
The workshop will cover:
- Idea capture. Handy ways to store ideas and inspiration when they arise, so you can easily find and use them later when you are ready.
- Media capture. Apps and routines for storing photos, video, and blog outlines when inspiration strikes but you don’t have time to take them any further.
- Editing and publication. Some structure and templates for turning ideas and media into social media posts, blog posts, and other forms of communication. Even if you don’t want to do this work yourself, this section will make you ready to brief in team members or third party service providers so you get the right outcomes.
- Publication and scheduling. Apps, services, and habits for loading your online marketing materials into the right channels.
- Follow up. How to go full circle and continue getting better at getting talked about online.
At the end of this workshop, you will have a selection of different routines to experiment with yourself, saving you from hours of trial and error.
This workshop complements the introduction to social media and the capture better images and video with your iPhone workshops.