In 2020, the Adelaide Fringe will be celebrating 60 years as an open-access arts festival and competition for audience members will be as fierce as ever.
The workshop will cover:
- Uncovering “talk worthy” elements from your show by using the Design Thinking process
- Identifying and planning to connect with “natural” audiences for your production
- Making your Fringe guide listing compelling
- Putting your smartphone to work for better images and video
- Social media and online PR tools and tips, including scheduling your activity
- Collaborating with venues and other performers
- Courting reviewers, media, and podcasters
- SEO checklist
At the end of this workshop, you will have a marketing mindset to apply to your upcoming production, along with a toolkit of online resources, to help you “sell out” in a good way!
Participants are also entitled to 2 hours one-on-one marketing discussion after the workshop, to ensure they can put the material to work for them.
This workshop complements the DIY Smartphone Photos and Video workshop.