Aimed at SME businesses, this half-day workshop has been specifically designed to help improve the quality of grant submissions by business managers to attract funding from government and other sources.
It provides a catalyst for further investment to implement critical projects for the benefit of the business and the local economy.
The program is suited to both novice and seasoned grant writers.
The 4-hour practical workshop covers:
- A review of grant application essentials
- Key elements that make a difference in getting your application noticed by review panels
- Aligning funding projects to the application guidelines through the use of tailored checklists
- Developing a succinct project pitch that is easy for grant decision makers to understand
- Clarifying project value across multiple stakeholders
- Gaining an edge in competitive grant and tender rounds
- How to identify grants in your specific industry across Federal, State & Local Governments
- In this workshop, we will review a short list of active grant programs
Feedback from attendees:
- Thank you EXCELLENT Workshop. Worth my 1hr 25min drive to attend
- Absolutely fabulous information. Clear structure, easy to understand & follow
- Well presented & really useful.
- Outstanding workshop, well paced, great content, very relatable presenter, knows his ‘stuff’ – articulates it very well – pragmatic, realistic, genuine
Workshop Presenter – Mr Saindhav Tamhane, Managing Director, Strategic Sight
Saindhav’s expertise is :
- Chartered engineer and executive leader in business planning and strategy proposals
- 25 years of international industry experience in business growth and transformation
- 10 years of experience within State Government and business advisory services
- In depth understanding of grant application process as an application advisor and grant program manager
- Involved in planning, running and judging State Government grant funding programs
- Involved in securing over $5M in grant funding for clients
Following the workshop, eligible small business attendees may be offered one on one mentoring with Saindhav, funded by our Australian Small Business Advisory Services program