There are not many businesses that have been left untouched by the current crisis.
In order to give your business the best chance of rapid recovery and growth you need develop a sound Sales and Marketing Strategy.
This will involve reviewing the impact of the crisis on your existing markets, customer groups and their usage behaviour.
You will need to make decisions regarding where you will focus the limited resources of your business. Within this you will need to decide which customer groups and market opportunities will generate the most outcomes for you in terms of short, medium and long-term sales and profits.
After, completing your Sales and Marketing planning and decision-making process you will have clear direction - which is the first step to Business Recovery.
To optimise your success, we will help you consolidate your plans into a practical Marketing Activity Schedule to ensure rapid and effective implementation.
IMPROVE YOUR RECOVERY AND GROWTH WITH SOUND STRATEGIES
- Redefining your Target Markets
- Identifying what has changed within their consumption habits and decision-making journeys
- Identifying effective ways of improving your marketing and sales to improve traffic generation and sales conversion across your business
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
- Do I really understand how my customers and their usage behavior has changed?
- Have I developed a well-considered marketing and sales strategy for business recovery?
- Do I have a plan and budget for the implementation of sales and marketing activities to ensure my business recovery?
This is how you get your strategy and implementation into Business Recovery Mode!
Managing Director, Baker Marketing
Patrick offers a refreshing approach to solving the problems of medium to large-sized business, because his expertise is underpinned by hands-on “know how”, gleaned from running his family export company and personally investing in marketing and export activities.
With a down-to-earth and entertaining delivery style, he is able to tailor his cutting-edge thinking to provide “grass roots” insights for clients, drawn from his expansive marketing knowledge.
Patrick is an experienced marketer who has held senior marketing and sales management positions within large Australian and International companies including a U.S. Fortune 500 leader Merck and Australian- owned companies Faulding and Dairy Vale Foods.
Since establishing Baker Marketing in 1998, Patrick has worked closely with many medium to large-sized retailers and manufacturers, offering marketing and sales advice directly, and through his highly-skilled team of consultants.