There is no getting around the fact that ‘no systems = no work’ when it comes to major contract opportunities.
Find out what needs to be done and how your business can get on the right track in a way that is practical and affordable.
Gain an understanding of developing a management system, achieving certification, maintaining certification and demonstrating continuous improvement.
Topics covered include:
- Why ISO 9001 conformance is often a requirement when tendering.
- Gain an insight of how a practical and workable management system can be implemented for improving and monitoring all areas of your business.
- Understand how you can increase your business efficiency; productivity and profit whilst improving customer relations at the same time.
- Identify the gaps your business has against the ISO Standard(s).
- Third Party Certification – understand what it means to your business.
- Next steps you can take if you’re interested in providing evidence of compliance.
Accreditation Manager at TQCS International
Sean is responsible for the management of the certification approval process and maintaining JAS-ANZ accreditation. He is a member of the Certification Approval Panel and Auditor Evaluation Panel, an Aerospace Experienced Auditor for AS 9100 and 9120, as well as a Lead Auditor for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and the QHSE Code, and TQCSI’s Principal Advisor for OHS
Business Development Manager, TQCSI
Christine assists the General Manager with operations in Australia.
Initiating Marketing Plans and Promotional activities, along with Business Development for TQCSI & TQCSI Yaran.
Christine comes from a background of Sales and Training.