There is no getting around the fact that ‘no systems = no work’ when it comes to major contract opportunities.
Find out what needs to be done and how your business can get on the right track in a way that is practical and affordable.
Gain an understanding of developing a management system, achieving certification, maintaining certification and demonstrating continuous improvement.
Topics covered include:
- Why ISO 9001 conformance is often a requirement when tendering.
- Gain an insight of how a practical and workable management system can be implemented for improving and monitoring all areas of your business.
- Understand how you can increase your business efficiency; productivity and profit whilst improving customer relations at the same time.
- Identify the gaps your business has against the ISO Standard(s).
- Third Party Certification – understand what it means to your business.
- Next steps you can take if you’re interested in providing evidence of compliance.