Tune up Your Management Systems
Facilitators: Sean Bates, Managing Director & Carmel Ball, Manager from JL Bates
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- One 3-hour workshop
- An additional 2-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
There is no getting around the fact that ‘no systems = no work’ when it comes to defence and major project contract opportunities
Find out what needs to be done and how your business can get on the right track in a way that is practical and affordable.
This workshop will provide you with an understanding of management systems and making your company systems ready to attract more opportunities for Government, Defence and the Private Sector.
Gain an understanding of developing a management system, achieving certification, maintaining certification and demonstrating continuous improvement.
Topics covered include:
- Why ISO 9001 conformance is often a requirement when tendering.
- Gain an insight of how a practical and workable management system can be implemented for improving and monitoring all areas of your business.
- Understand how you can increase your business efficiency; productivity and profit whilst improving customer relations at the same time.
- Identify the gaps your business has against the ISO Standard(s).
- Third Party Certification – understand what it means to your business.
- Next steps you can take if you’re interested in providing evidence of compliance.
Sean enjoyed a successful career as an Officer in the Royal Australian Navy.
The knowledge and skills obtained from diverse postings both domestically and abroad has allowed him to transition effortlessly into his new career path, in 2013.
As a Director, he now leads Australia’s oldest and largest management systems consultancy firm and has expanded with the integration of JLB-Yaran, an Indigenous Professional Service Provider to Defence Industry. Sean is the third generation to manage JLB and is responsible for the strategic direction of the company.
As the proprietor of a
multi-award-winning Seafood Wholesale/Retail business,
Carmel has returned to Adelaide after 16 years. Supplying major retail chains Coles, Woolworths and Compass, has provided her with extensive set of skills and knowledge to assist with the implementation of Food Safety and ISO systems. Carmel was awarded the prestigious Women in Seafood, Honour Roll and a past winner of the NT Rural Women of the Year Award.
Adelaide Business Hub
6 Todd Street
Port Adelaide SA 5015
Wednesday 10th June