LinkedIn for B2b sales
Facilitator: Steve Davis, Creative Director, Baker Marketing
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- Multiple 3-hour workshops
- An additional 1-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
Have you heard that LinkedIn is a powerful B2B lead generation and sales tool but don’t know how to maximise its potential?
Objectives of this workshop are to improve your LinkedIn presence and provide you with practical ideas for generating
- Online marketing strategy
- LinkedIn B2B lead generation strategies and tactics
- Improving your Personal LinkedIn profile
- Improving your Company LinkedIn profile
- This is an interactive workshop so bring your laptop/devices so that you can make improvements on the day.
Prerequisites include 1) Definition regarding your primary target markets and desired brand positioning, 2) Working knowledge of LinkedIn personal and company profiles
Creative Director, Baker Marketing
Steve delivers a wide range of quality presentations and workshops for Baker Marketing’s clients. His extensive experience and entertaining presentation style have made him Adelaide’s “go to man” for business owners who want to tap into the global digital marketplace.
With 20 years of experience in online marketing and website development, Steve consults directly to business owners and boards about various marketing challenges, including social media and website marketing. He has a particular interest in how to properly integrate such channels of communication within a business’ own marketing strategy.
Tonsley Innovation Precinct
Community Space at the Tonsley Pod
1284 South Road
Tonsley, SA 5042
Thursday 7 March 2019
9:15am to 12:30pm