Increasing Engagement with digital platforms
Facilitator: Rick Kearney, Centre for People & Culture
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- One 3-hour workshop
- An additional 2-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
Digital transformation is advancing at a rapid pace. We are probably all familiar with the various digital platforms for social media, for sales and for marking but many don’t realise that digital platforms and solutions can really support in keeping your workforce informed and engaged.
Why should we focus on employee engagement? According to Gallup (2016):
- 24% of employees in Australia are engaged
- Companies with highly engaged staff outperform by 147% per share
This practical workshop will explore:
- Digital communication and collaboration through cloud-based video and audio conferencing
- Improving engagement and creating positive change in the workplace through digital real time feedback
Rick has years of professional experience across several industries that have given him a wealth of knowledge and a ‘big passion’ for business development.
He embarked on a business development ‘learning journey’ wanting to firstly educate his passion for business development and to then find a way of sharing his experiences with others.
Rick chose to become a facilitator, and in particular chose the role of Coach as the preferred way of adding value and truly influencing. Rick has worked at both ends of the business spectrum in a coaching role; in the corporate areas through to the smallest of home-based sole traders.
Rick is a graduate of the Anthony Robbins “Mastery University” program, an APEC Certified Business Counsellor and a graduate of the Action Coach Certification program. He holds a Diploma of Property (Real Estate), a Diploma of Management, a Certificate IV in Training & Assessing and a Certificate IV in Small Business Management.
His expertise in personal and business wealth advice, sales and leadership is highly regarded and combined with his years of experience makes Rick Kearney a well sort after facilitator.