Facebook visibility for small business
Facilitator: Nan Berrett, Word Solutions
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- Multiple 3-hour workshops
- An additional 1-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
*Workshop attendees are not required to have an active social media presence
Is Facebook marketing a blur? Learn how to enhance your business visibility using the largest social media network in the world.
- Optimise your Facebook business page
- Target your advertising budget
- Create great content
- Take the pain out of social media
- Make Facebook work for you
- Understand and make use of analytics
A former rural journalist, Nan Berrett has had 24 years’ experience in media and turned her attention to her own media and marketing business almost seven years ago.
Her work has evolved to include a specialisation in local government media requirements as well as social media training, support and management for local government and small business.
Client support includes social networking training (such as Facebook and LinkedIn), media training, media liaison, proofreading and editing for reports and submissions as well as grant content writing.
She is a proud older woman in business and
Clare Town Hall
BJ Long Function Room
Clare, SA, 5453
Tuesday 12th March
5:45pm to 9:00pm