Financial Software for Small Business
Facilitators: Adrian Belperio, Director, Adcreda Accounting
& Bev Severin, Owner, Functional Business Solutions
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- Multiple 3-hour workshops
- An additional 1-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
Are you finding that you are spending more time
- Explain what software is available in relation to accounting,
pointof sale, payroll, stock
- How to go about choosing the right software
- Effective use of your financial software
- How to implement the right solutions
Director, Adcreda Accounting
Adrian is a Director of Adcreda Accounting and has over 15 years in accounting and advisory services and has been advising businesses in relation to what systems are best for their business and implementing accounting, stock and point of sale systems for small and medium businesses.
Adrian holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Bachelor of Laws, Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Registered Tax Agent and a Xero Certified Advisor and Xero Silver Member
Owner, Functional Business Solutions
Bev runs a bookkeeping business called Functional Business Solutions where the focus is on helping small business find the best solution to reduce the bookkeeping and admin burden they are often faced with. We not only help business understand what is needed but we also assist in
Bev is a registered BAS Agent and is experienced in a number of different accounting packages such as MYOB, Intuit and Xero as well as the add-ons that small businesses can use to manage their business.