Facebook & Instagram Essentials for Business
Facilitator: Sharni-Marie Barney
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- Multiple 3-hour workshops
- An additional 1-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
Facebook and Instagram have emerged as the leading platforms to effectively communicate with your ideal audience. Think of these platforms as a big online shopping center. You just need to know how to get the attention of the millions who hang out online every day.
This workshop will take you through the basics of running a business page on Facebook and Instagram, and help you understand how to use these platforms to market more effectively (rather than just posting pretty pictures). We will cover a small amount of digital strategy and you will get our expert insider tips on the best ways to manage and succeed on these networks.
PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK & PEN – this is a hands-on workshop.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
– Setting clear goals for your social media marketing
– Creating a content calendar packed with engaging content
– Optimizing your Facebook presence
– Facebook Profile/Page/Group
– How to get your posts seen by more people without paying for it
– Growing your following
– Using Facebook to send traffic to your website/landing page/get enquiries
– Starting with Instagram
– Instagram Strategy to grow and send traffic to your business
– Understanding the data available to you to make better decisions
– How to create effective posts that your prospects will respond to
– Apps to help you create posts, and schedule, including a crash-course in using Canva to create amazing looking posts that your followers will love
Who is this workshop for?
Everyone – male, female, young and old – anyone who wants to start or improve on how they use Facebook and Instagram to grow a business and generate more revenue. This is especially designed for beginners or those who are not getting the results they desire on these platforms. We will start with the basics and progressively get deeper into the topic.
Do you need to have any previous knowledge?
Not really. It would help if you have used the platforms before. We will be sending you instructions on how to set up both accounts if you haven’t already.
Beginner to Intermediate.
Managing Director, Forj Marketing
Sharni-Marie Barney is a digital strategist who has worked with small to medium businesses for the past 10 years to help them to grow and handle the challenges of constantly changing technology. Sharni-Marie has a huge desire to want to help small businesses succeed, and so her courses pull together her wealth of knowledge and experience to help you better manage these technologies yourself. She is an excellent teacher and communicator, presenting all the concepts in a way that is easy to understand and is able to be applied straight away.
McCracken Country Club
Victor Harbor SA 5211
Wednesday 20th November
2:45pm to 6:00pm