DIY Social Media Marketing
Facilitator: Steve Davis Principal, Marketing Communication Consultant,
Talked About Marketing
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- One 3-hour workshop
- An additional 2-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
You know about social media channels like Facebook and Instagram. You know about using photos, video, and story to push your online marketing. But how do you connect the dots?
Social Media Workflow is a three-hour workshop in which Steve Davis from Talked About Marketing will share habits and routines that will help you find efficient, effective ways to build online promotional activities into your busy schedule.
The workshop will cover:
– Idea capture. Handy ways to store ideas and inspiration when they arise, so you can easily find and use them later when you are ready.
– Media capture. Apps and routines for storing photos, video, and blog outlines when inspiration strikes but you don’t have time to take them any further.
– Editing and publication. Some structure and templates for turning ideas and media into social media posts, blog posts, and other forms of communication. Even if you don’t want to do this work yourself, this section will make you ready to brief in team members or third party service providers so you get the right outcomes.
– Publication and scheduling. Apps, services, and habits for loading your online marketing materials into the right channels.
– Follow up. How to go full circle and continue getting better at getting talked about online.
At the end of this workshop, you will have a selection of different routines to experiment with yourself, saving you from hours of trial and error.
This workshop complements the introduction to social media and the capture better images and video with your iPhone workshops.
Steve Davis FAMI CPM
Principal, Marketing Communication Consultant, Talked About Marketing
Steve Davis has lived his life by the Oscar Wilde principle, there is only one thing worse than being talked about and that’s NOT being talked about.
Throughout his 20 years as a marketing communication consultant and creative director, Steve has drawn on his background in radio, journalism, and theatre, to create content that gets his clients talked about.
But he doesn’t just advise his clients to produce content, he walks the talk.
He has delivered workshops to thousands of businesses, been a keynote speaker, and, in 2013 he started The Adelaide Show podcast which has built a loyal audience and been a finalist in the
national podcast awards.
Steve believes all businesses are sitting on goldmines of potential content and his role is to help you unlock those valuable marketing assets.