Facilitator: Steve Davis Principal, Marketing Communication Consultant,
Talked About Marketing
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- One 3-hour workshop
- An additional 2-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
DIY Podcasting for Business
The latest survey of Australian audio listening habits
(The 2018 Infinite Dial Survey by Edison Research), reports 78% of Australians are now familiar with the term “podcasting”. And while other media consumption dips, podcast listening has increased to include 13% of Australians, listening to five podcasts per week. While a fraction of these podcasts are produced by radio stations, the majority are made by hobbyists and businesses. Should your business be one of them?
- The workshop will cover:
An overview of how podcasting is fitting into the lives of Australians (and people overseas, especially the US where more than 50% of people now listen to podcasts)
- How podcasting can work as a marketing tool
- The tough questions to ask about whether or not it is a good fit for your business as a producer; through exposure, profile building, audience growth, and networking; or as a direct income source through advertising.
- How some podcast listening can help you with your business.
- An outline of what is involved in sourcing guests, recording content, preparing/publishing content, and sharing it.
You will leave the workshop with a deeper understanding of podcasting and its strengths and weaknesses in relation to your business.
Steve Davis FAMI CPM
Principal, Marketing Communication Consultant, Talked About Marketing
Steve Davis has lived his life by the Oscar Wilde principle, there is only one thing worse than being talked about and that’s NOT being talked about.
Throughout his 20 years as a marketing communication consultant and creative director, Steve has drawn on his background in radio, journalism, and theatre, to create content that gets his clients talked about.
But he doesn’t just advise his clients to produce content, he walks the talk.
He has delivered workshops to thousands of businesses, been a keynote speaker, and, in 2013 he started The Adelaide Show podcast which has built a loyal audience and been a finalist in the
national podcast awards.
Steve believes all businesses are sitting on goldmines of potential content and his role is to help you unlock those valuable marketing assets.