Digital Marketing Tool Kit
Facilitator: Patrick Baker, Baker Marketing
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- One 3-hour workshop
- An additional 2-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
This workshop is ideal for business owners and operators who would like to improve and develop their own digital marketing tool kit when targeting interstate and/or export markets.
Deciding what is the best approach to marketing your business and which are the most cost-effective marketing activities and tools to use is not always simple and easy.
It can be very expensive and ‘soul-destroying’ if you invest significant financial resources and your time in marketing and sales tools that do not general sales and profits.
Some questions to consider include:
- Where do my customers turn to for information regarding my products or services?
- Which tools are most effective to reach my target customers and convey my messages?
- How can I capitalize on low-cost digital tools to improve my success?
This workshop will help you develop your own Digital Marketing Tool Kit and Digital Action Plan to best reach your customers and increase your sales conversions.
We will explain the different low-cost digital marketing alternatives and help you decide which are likely to be most effective in helping you generate increased sales and profits.
This workshop will help you improve your digital marketing in the following key areas:
Digital marketing overview and developing an online marketing strategy for exporters
- Social Media content development and using SEO and content marketing to target export markets
- Using other digital tools and techniques for export sales including sales journey mapping, email marketing and marketing automation
- Applications of digital advertising (e.g. Social Media and Google) for targeted export markets
Managing Director, Baker Marketing
Patrick Baker is the founder and Managing Director of Baker Marketing. Since 1998 Patrick has worked with small to medium size business operators to help them grow their sales, profits and brands.
His experience and expertise allow him to offer a refreshing and innovative approach to solving the marketing and sales challenges faced by business owners and operators.
Patrick is an experienced marketer who has held senior marketing and
sales management positions within large Australian and International companies.
His experience spans from U.S. No. 1 Fortune 500 leader Merck Inc., German global giant Hoechst to local, Australian-owned companies FH Faulding Ltd and Dairy Vale Foods Ltd.
One of Patrick’s most important elements of experience is that he is:
- Not just a ‘Consultant’ or Not just a ‘Marketer’
- Patrick is a genuine ‘business owner and operator’ himself
In addition, to the management of Baker Marketing, Patrick is involved in running two family-owned business operations that employ staff, carry overheads, face escalating COGS, deal with warehousing and logistics challenges and invest in digital and offline marketing activities
Patrick has real ‘skin in the game’
His expertise is underpinned significantly by this hands-on “know-how” enhanced from his experience of running his family export company and personally investing in marketing and
export activities within Australia and in numerous export markets.
Innovation has featured in Patrick’s marketing career, including:
- In 1999 he delivered his first Online Marketing workshop (Funded by the City of Mildura)
- In 2005 he delivered the Retail Revolutions workshop series introducing innovations such as Facebook, Twitter, SEO, Virtual Worlds and other digital innovations to SA metro
and regional business operators (Funded by AusIndustry)
- In 2008 he launched the eBay Export Marketing workshop and mentoring program
in SA and NT (Funded by AusIndustry)
- Patrick has developed and launched practical ‘DIY’ style workshops on fundamental digital marketing activities and tools such as email Marketing, Creative Content development
to assist in optimizing for SEO and website sales improvement
- Patrick is continually researching and upskilling in emerging marketing opportunities as he is engaged to speak regularly on key marketing developments spanning Digital Marketing Strategies,
Keyword Research, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing,
Customer Journeys and other digital marketing developments
Patrick provides his clients with advice and assistance that spans:
- Marketing strategy development
- Branding and management of creative development
- Digital marketing strategies and innovations
- Export marketing and new market development
- Sales and distribution development support
- Marketing and Sales Coaching and Development
Patrick’s client work has provided him with experience
in many industries and product categories, including:
- Service businesses spanning a broad variety of professional and semi-professional services
- Food, beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Health, beauty/cosmetic and allied health products and services
- ICT and communications
- Building and construction
- A broad variety of other industries and product/service categories
His clients are also supported by his highly skilled team of brand marketing and digital consultants.
Patrick and his team have been engaged to complete a number of industry research and information collection projects within Australia and in a number of export markets.
This has served to provide an immensely valuable source of education and
know-how which Patrick and his team strive to share with their clients.
Patrick has also completed a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Business Administration.
Sports & Leisure Centre
1 Doswell Terrace
Kadina SA 5554
Friday 3rd April
9:45am to 1:00pm