Digital Marketing for
Facilitator: Hayden Zammit
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- Multiple 3-hour workshops
- An additional 2-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
Digital Marketing for Tourism Businesses
Do you want to leverage the growing tourism industry in South Australia but don’t know where to start? Tourism is a growing industry for South Australia and it is important that your tourism product is refined so that you can use digital marketing to help you find visitors looking for your experience.
During the workshop, you will:
- Develop or refine your tourism product or experience
- Identify your ideal target market whether that is domestic or international visitors
- Understanding the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
- Using social media advertising to help you be found
- Understanding online booking systems
This workshop is for any business owner looking to reach tourists to experience their accommodation, tour, café, attraction or retail shop.
Please bring a laptop or tablet if you have one available.
Consultant, Squeezy Digital
Hayden brings an energetic approach to tourism and digital marketing for small to medium-sized business with more than 10 year’s experience in the industry.
He provides hands-on support for businesses and his background working within the tourism industry across South Australia has achieved great results including Adelaide and Monarto Zoo increasing their admission sales by 160% within a 12-month period.
Hayden is a dynamic marketer and provides practical insights, and recommendations to achieve greater success online. He has provided a number of mentoring sessions for small businesses and his experience across regional South Australia will allow you to hit the ground running with practical support that can be adapted to your business.
Kingston District Council
29 Holland Street
Kingston SE SA 5275
Wednesday 19th February
12:45pm to 4:00pm
Mt Gambier Visitor Information Centre
35 Jubilee Highway East
Mt Gambier SA 5290
Thursday 20th February
9:45am to 1:00pm
Kimba Council Chambers
Kimba SA 5641
Tuesday 10th March
11:45am to 3:00pm
11-13 King Street
Port Lincoln SA 5606
Wednesday 11th March
11:45am to 3:00pm
935 Forktree Road
Carrickalinga SA 5204
Tuesday 24th March
9:15am to 12:30pm