Digital Marketing for
Facilitator: Hayden Zammit
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- Multiple 3-hour workshops
- An additional 1-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
Digital Marketing for Tourism Businesses
Do you want to leverage the growing tourism industry in South Australia but don’t know where to start? Tourism is a growing industry for South Australia and it is important that your tourism product is refined so that you can use digital marketing to help you find visitors looking for your experience.
During the workshop, you will:
- Develop or refine your tourism product or experience
- Identify your ideal target market whether that is domestic or international visitors
- Understanding the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
- Using social media advertising to help you be found
- Understanding online booking systems
This workshop is for any business owner looking to reach tourists to experience their accommodation, tour, café, attraction or retail shop.
Please bring a laptop or tablet if you have one available.
Consultant, Squeezy Digital
Hayden brings an energetic approach to tourism and digital marketing for small to medium-sized business with more than 10 year’s experience in the industry.
He provides hands-on support for businesses and his background working within the tourism industry across South Australia has achieved great results including Adelaide and Monarto Zoo increasing their admission sales by 160% within a 12-month period.
Hayden is a dynamic marketer and provides practical insights, and recommendations to achieve greater success online. He has provided a number of mentoring sessions for small businesses and his experience across regional South Australia will allow you to hit the ground running with practical support that can be adapted to your business.
McCracken Country Club
Hindmarsh A Room
Thursday 17th October
2:45 pm to 6:00pm
16 Telegraph Road
Kingscote SA 5223
Tuesday 29th October
9:15am to 12:30pm
14-22 Murray Street
Nuriootpa SA 5355
Thursday 7th November
9:15am to 12:30pm