Develop your Defence Industry Quad Chart
Facilitator: Emilio De Stefano
Defence Teaming Centre
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- One 3-hour workshop
- An additional 2-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
Would you like to gain a better understanding of the defence industry landscape?
Would you like to improve your odds of winning a portion of the Federal Government’s investment into Defence procurement over the next decade?
Learn how the defence industry works and how to develop a digital marketing document used in the defence industry – the Quad Chart.
The Quad Chart is used throughout the industry to help professional buyers quickly work out exactly who your business is, what your business does, what sets it apart, and more.
You’re encouraged to bring your laptop along
(MS Power Point required), so that you can walk away from this session
with Quad Chart in hand.
- Why the defence industry presents a huge opportunity for your business
- Whether the defence industry is the right industry for your business to pursue
- How the defence industry eco-system operates
- How to position yourself for defence industry opportunities
- How to develop the key defence industry marketing document – the Quad Chart
- Next steps you can take if you’re interested in getting into the defence industry
Emilio De Stefano,
Defence Teaming Centre
Emilio De Stefano is an Industry Facilitator within the Defence Teaming Centre, a nationally-focused defence industry member organisation.
A Chartered Professional Engineer, Emilio’s defence industry experience stems back to 2005 when he commenced his career with Tenix Defence – Electronic Systems Division. He then moved to BAE Systems Australia where he held a variety of hardware engineering, project management and leadership roles on a range of electronic warfare projects, before taking on a general management role with a local SME in the
Named the South Australian defence Industry’s Young Achiever in 2010 and the national BAE Systems Australia Early Career Engineer of the Year in 2011, Emilio is a past national Chair of The Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET) and holds a Master of Engineering (Military Systems Integration), Bachelor of Electrical and Mechatronic Engineering (Hons) and a Bachelor of Management.
Adelaide Business Hub
6 Todd Street
Port Adelaide SA 5015
Thursday 13th February
12:00pm to 3:30pm