Credit & Cashflow Risk Management
Facilitator: Wade Bekesi, Managing Director of Mercantile CPA
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- One 3-hour workshop
- An additional 2-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
Are you protecting the lifeblood of your business? Find out how to become a secured creditor that could ultimately reduce your bottom line:
- Implement the latest Credit Management tools
- How to implement and increase your
- Managing Vs Outsourcing online credit assessment tools for small business
- Digital PPSR (Personal Property Security Register) implementation
- Digital templates you can use immediately to collect money from slow paying clients
Please note: Attendees will need to bring smartphones with them to the workshop.
Managing Director of Mercantile CPA
Wade’s experience and practical workshops have saved his clients’ thousands of dollars for business owners who want to ensure their businesses are using the latest in digital credit protection.
With over ten years of experience in credit management, credit & business consulting, Wade consults directly to business owners and boards about various credit protection issues, including ASX listed companies. He has a passion for financial education and how you can integrate the right processes and procedures into your business.
Level 1 Boardroom
277 Sir Donald Bradman Drive
Cowandilla SA 5033
Wednesday 5th June 2019
9:15am to 12:30pm