Creating an Effective Website
Facilitator: Steve Davis, Creative Director, Baker Marketing
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- Multiple 3-hour workshops
- An additional 1-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
about This Workshop
Would you like a new website for your business but don’t know where to start? Do you want to make your current website more relevant? Website trends are constantly changing and your site can make the difference between a positive or negative impression of your business. This workshop will cover:
- Advantages/disadvantages of different website platforms
- Sales Pathways – Structuring your website to convert traffic into sales
- Current website design trends
- Content management & blogging – why it’s important to manage and update your website
- Website analytics
This workshop is for business owners with an existing website; attendees are not required to bring a laptop or other online device to the workshop.
Creative Director, Baker Marketing
Steve delivers a wide range of quality presentations and workshops for Baker Marketing’s clients. His extensive experience and entertaining presentation style have made him Adelaide’s “go to man” for business owners who want to tap into the global digital marketplace.
With 20 years of experience in online marketing and website development, Steve consults directly to business owners and boards about various marketing challenges, including social media and website marketing. He has a particular interest in how to properly integrate such channels of communication within a business’ own marketing strategy.
Brighton Civic Centre
24 Jetty Road
Brighton SA 5048
Wednesday 6 February 2019
9:15am to 12:30pm