learn Design with Canva
Facilitator: Nan Berrett, Word Solutions
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- Multiple 3-hour workshops
- An additional 1-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
Please bring a laptop if possible
Do you have trouble putting together professional looking posters and flyers, social media posts and other materials? Learn how to use a free online program to design everything you need to market your business.
- Canva basics
- Create amazing posters and more
- Source free creative commons images
- Best words and phrases to attract customers/clients
- Practical hands-on learning
A former rural journalist, Nan Berrett has had 24 years’ experience in media and turned her attention to her own media and marketing business almost seven years ago.
Her work has evolved to include a specialisation in local government media requirements as well as social media training, support and management for local government and small business.
Client support includes social networking training (such as Facebook and LinkedIn), media training, media liaison, proofreading and editing for reports and submissions as well as grant content writing.
She is a proud older woman in business and
Business Innovation Hub
Gawler Civic Centre
89-91 Murray Street
Gawler, SA 5118
Monday 17th June 2019
5:45pm to 9:00pm