Capturing Images & Video with your iPhone
Facilitator: Steve Davis, Creative Director, Baker Marketing
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- Multiple 3-hour workshops
- An additional 1-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
Do you want to make your content more memorable with quality images and videos to engage your audience? This hands-on workshop will show you how to use your mobile phone to quickly create inexpensive video testimonials and vlogs for your website, social media sites and YouTube. We will outline the key elements of producing a short, cost-effective video including:
- Video project planning and objectives
- Creative concept development
- Technical tips and hands-on exercises
- Editing the final product
- Placement options for your video including your website, YouTube, social media advertising and organic feeds
Your trainer, Steve Davis, has produced video documentaries, commercial photography and many hours of social media video. He’ll give you the insights to empower you to craft smart content quickly, for those situations when you can’t justify a full budget and outsourced production team.
Creative Director, Baker Marketing
Steve delivers a wide range of quality presentations and workshops for Baker Marketing’s clients. His extensive experience and entertaining presentation style have made him Adelaide’s “go to man” for business owners who want to tap into the global digital marketplace.
With 20 years of experience in online marketing and website development, Steve consults directly to business owners and boards about various marketing challenges, including social media and website marketing. He has a particular interest in how to properly integrate such channels of communication within a business’ own marketing strategy.
11 Waymouth Street
Adelaide, SA, 5000
Tuesday 14th May 2019
9:15am to 12:30pm