Build your Credibility in Major Projects
Facilitator: Kerryn Page of Quisk Design.
A once-only fee of $55 gives full access to all services including:
- One 3-hour workshop
- An additional 2-hour complimentary consulting session following a workshop of your choice.
- Exclusive entry to the Digital Solutions portal to register for webinars and download resources
About This Workshop
Pitch your business credentials on the Industry Capability Network (ICN) portal – this is where all serious procurement managers look to invite and select companies to tender for work. This also goes for the presence of your business online.
Enhance your chances of securing work on a range of South Australian projects by positioning your business as a credible supplier in the supply chain and ultimately win work.
Participate in a 3-hour workshop run by our expert facilitator from Quisk Design.
The workshop will help you:
- Understand the ICN Expression of Interest process
- Collate an appropriate response to EOI criteria
- Identify your Unique Value Proposition
- Develop a Capability Statement
- Increase your chances of being shortlisted
- Develop your branding and business development activities across multiple platforms
Please note participants will need to bring their own laptop
Owner & ‘Spruiker’
Kerryn is a passionate South Australian, business owner and qualified trainer who has worked in branding and marketing for 12+ years. She has been described as engaging, warming, relevant and
practical; providing education, group training sessions and personalised consultations on topics including branding, marketing and digital media including social media. Since starting the business in 2006 with her husband, Kerryn now co-manages a full team of professionals who partner with businesses of all sizes and within all industries, helping bring their brand to life.
You can read more about Kerryn and what others have said about her role as a Facilitator on LinkedIn. (www.linkedin.com/in/kerrynpagequisk).
Adelaide Business Hub
6 Todd Street
Port Adelaide SA 5015
Wednesday 20th May
12:00pm to 3:30pm