Adelaide Business Hub has evolved from the State’s inaugural business advisory service to our current not for profit structure that features three key services for small business:
- The award winning Business Incubator: Innovation, growth and jobs
- One on one Consulting for Business Solutions
- Partnerships with Local, State and Federal Governments to deliver projects that benefit business
- Casual work space now available
- Training room facilities and meeting rooms
A well respected team and a panel of subcontracted business experts are led by Chief Executive Lynette Hay. Lyn is also Chair of Business Innovation and Incubation Australia.
The Board of Management is Chaired by Dr Kristine Peters and comprises volunteer members from the business community and a delegate from key stakeholder, the City of Port Adelaide Enfield.